Het EU-Japan Centre organiseert van 10 tot 13 oktober 2017 een biotech missie naar Japan en lanceert daarom een oproep tot het indienen van kandidaturen.
Deadline indiening kandidatuur: 31 mei 2017.
Biotech Cluster/SME Matchmaking Mission to Japan
The mission is organised alongside the “Bio Japan Expo" (http://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan) in Pacifico Yokohama.
Mission dates: 10 - 13 October 2017
Application deadline: Wednesday, 31 May 2017
Unique opportunity for BtoB meetings!
In addition to the participation in BioJapan 2017 expo from 11 to 13 October with a common booth, the mission participants will be able to attend the European Biotech & Pharma Partnering Event at Senri-Life Science Foundation that will take place in Osaka. Pre-arranged B-2-B meetings with companies from Kansai regions will be organised in collaboration with Osaka Bio Headquarters on Tuesday, 10 October 2017.
EU companies and EU clusters active in below R&D activities are invited to send their applications:
-> EU Biotech SMEs involved in:
- Regenerative Medicine
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- Drug and Drug Discovery (Small-Molecule Drug, Biologics, Vaccine etc.)
- Medical Treatment, Diagnosis
- Bioinformatics and Bio imaging etc.
-> EU Biotech SMEs with an expertise in e-healthcare, wearable for healthy aging to help improve the quality of life of the Silver Society.
-> EU Biotech SMEs which are interested in investing or co-investing in Japan for collaborative R&D or Joint Venture with JP partners.
· Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, potential business partners etc)
· Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
· Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
· Gain knowledge about market structure, sector analysis, Japanese business culture and policy
Special support for SMEs and clusters: No tuition fee; participants from SMEs and clusters can apply for a grant of EUR 600 to partially cover their living expenses.
More info on: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/biotech-cluster-sme-mission
For any other queries and application process, feel free to contact Diane Lula: firstname.lastname@example.org