CE marking will no longer be sufficient to export your goods to the UK from 1 January 2022
LINK TO THE WEBINAR: https://youtu.be/4egm2jX5LpE
LIST OF FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: pdf bestandFAQ UKCA.ENG_.pdf (663 kB)
LIJST MET VEELGESTELDE VRAGEN: pdf bestandFAQ UKCA.NL_.pdf (665 kB)
As of 1 January 2022, new UK product marking will be required for certain products being placed on the market in Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland). It covers most products that previously required the CE mark. This means that CE marking will no longer be sufficient to export your goods to the UK from 1 January 2022 in most cases. Companies that have not yet taken the necessary steps to apply UKCA marking on their products can learn more about the requirements in this webinar.
- Ilke Bliki, Enterprise Europe Network Flanders/Flanders Investment & Trade;
- Mathieu Vanoverberghe, Department for International Trade.
The presentation will cover:
- new requirements for businesses exporting from the EU to the UK from 1 January 2022;
- new UKCA marking;
- requirement to appoint an authorised representative in the UK;
- conformity assessment requirements.
- Charlotte Dickin, Senior Policy Advisor at Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
This webinar was hosted by Enterprise Europe Network Flanders in co-operation with the EEN nodes in the Benelux. Supported by the British Embassy in Brussels, the Department for International Trade in Brussels and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.